Dear Valued Guest,
Here at J Michael’s, we think of our guests as family. Just as with our own loved ones, we want to keep you as safe and healthy as possible, all while still being able to enjoy a relaxing salon and spa experience.
With confirmed Coronavirus/COVID-19 cases in Jefferson County, we wanted to update you on we are doing to maintain our guests safety and health. We are monitoring the situation closely and are following enhanced sanitizing and health standard protocols to help prevent the spread of flu and other viruses.
Here’s what we have done within the salon to provide a safer environment:
- Salon-wide signage about handwashing and preventing the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and throughout the salon.
- Staff are continuing to sanitize all surfaces multiple times a day as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Providing disinfectant wipes for guests to wipe down their own areas.
- Removing snacks from the color bar area (guests can request them personally if they so choose).
- Drinks provided in disposable cups if requested.
- All magazines have been removed from the salon.
- Additional frequent hand washing for all staff.
We also ask that you follow preventive measures that have been recommended by the CDC here to help minimize the spread of germs in our community.
If you are concerned about coming in for your scheduled reservation, please call and we will reschedule you with no fees incurred. We can also try to accommodate after hours reservations as well.
Thank you in advance for being a valued guest and committing to maintain the health and safety of our community.
J Michael’s Spa & Salon