Dear Valued Guest,
Here is the latest update on the steps we are taking to maintain our guests safety and health in light of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 impact. Right now, since we are operating with 50 or less staff members, we are intending to stay open and have put some stringent social distancing practices in place.
Of course, it is entirely your choice to keep your reservation. All cancellation fees will be waived. Our staff have also been given the choice to not take guests at this time. You will be notified if your service provider is not available.
Guests will be kept as separate as possible; all staff will be wearing gloves and we are continuing to use medical grade cleaning products on all surfaces, and providing those for our guests to use as well. We are also asking guests to bring their own pens to sign receipts.
These measures are also still in place:
- Salon-wide signage about handwashing and preventing the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and throughout the salon.
- Staff are continuing to sanitize all surfaces multiple times a day as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Providing disinfectant wipes for guests to wipe down their own areas.
- Removing snacks from the color bar area (guests can request them personally if they so choose), and drinks can be provided in disposable cups if requested.
- All magazines have been removed from the salon.
We also ask that you follow preventive measures that have been recommended by the CDC here to help minimize the spread of germs in our community.
If you are cancelling your scheduled reservation, please call and we will reschedule you. We can also try to accommodate after hours reservations. If you’d like to continue to support us, please call us for your product needs and gift card options, and they will be ready for pick up.
Thank you in advance for being a valued guest and committing to maintain the health and safety of our community.
J Michael’s Spa & Salon