- If you are showing any signs of the COVID-19 virus OR if you believe you have been in contact with anyone that may have been exposed, we respectfully ask that you reschedule your reservation until you can verify that you do not have the virus or at least 14 days have passed from the possible exposure.
- In keeping with the CDC guidelines, we ask that you come to your reservation alone.
- For the protection of everyone, we ask that each guest bring their own face cover to wear for the duration of your visit. Face covers are available for purchase if needed.
- As always, clean, fresh towels and capes will be provided to each guest.
- Drinks, snacks and disposable dishware will be available upon request.
- Check out will take place at the front desk with minimal contact. Products will also be checked out with minimal contact.
- Drive-by curbside product pick up will still be available for all your product needs.
- Staff will wear face covers at all times.
- Chairs, stations and all door handles will be sanitized after each guest reservation and encounter.
- We ask that all guests wash their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, or use disinfectant wipes before and after their reservation.
- All of our staff will be washing their hands for 20 seconds after every guest encounter and will be providing hand sanitizer as needed.
- Staff and guests will observe 6 feet distancing guidelines whenever possible.
We will continue to monitor the latest CDC guidelines, making any necessary changes to ensure the health and safety of the entire J Michael’s family. The most up-to-date information will be shared on our social media pages. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in working with us to make this process as smooth and safe as possible.